·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
425 Posts
You will be happy:)

I have a small ranch of these weapons. My K just came about a month ago. I think you made a wise move grabbing one as I think the producer has found religion and will be leaving the weapons business for a different life. Soon the clones will be a thing of the past and they will be probably a 1K higher than we see them selling for at this time. A nice SP89 is 3500....so 1200 can easily become 2200 if you need a host gun. And mine runs like a Singer!
Many on this board have had issues with the interim builds when the parts were in question but you should be in great shape on the one you just purchased. If you get the chance to upgrade the carrier DO IT! They offered me a full auto carrier for a 50 dollar upcharge and I received a tungsten filled proof marked MP5 Carrier:)
Just some thoughts and good luck,
P.
Welcome to the Clone Wars:)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I think the producer has found religion and will be leaving the weapons business for a different life.
I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but only for information- has anyone verified that this is the same Todd Bailey the preacher?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just a play on words:)But on a more serious note...

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but only for information- has anyone verified that this is the same Todd Bailey the preacher?
I believe you are correct about it being a different fellow being the preacher. Todd has said he is done with the HK Clone business on his own site and for me that is about as blasphemous as it can get:41:
He may have ruffled feathers and things have gone wrong, but whether it be Vector or Bobcat or whoever built a 9mm clone, it went through his hands and after the dust settles that will be a considerable contribution no matter how many people have been pissed off along the way. He has made it affordable for many people to own SP89/HK94/MP5 styled weapons that would never have been able to before. And if you have a sear, which would you rather burn up? A 6500.00 conversion or a 1200.00 clone?
I will probably catch hell for saying it but I do appreciate what Todd has done and I wish he would keep pumping them out. The last CA94K I received is tits on with my SP89 and the 3 lug took one of my flash hiders with no issue. So when it is all said and done things have gone wrong, but many things have gone right and that is the part that is always overlooked in life.
"These are the weapons of our Lives"
P.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Hes been preaching for years over there already....lol

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a bobcat so not new to the clone or Hk world. I am lookin forward to getting this. Ill trick it out and hook you guys up with a range report and pics. My current HK and clone guns:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts