·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I hate you in the most respectful way!

Really though...so effin cool! Nice pick up!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Wow, that's a sweet rifle. My 91 was hard enough to find, I can't imagine how hard is was to find this one.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey brother! Been meaning to post and say congrats and what a sweet find! I mean it man that rifle is gorgeous. Congrats brother. Hope to see it on the range some time before we get pounded with winter up here!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hey brother! Been meaning to post and say congrats and what a sweet find! I mean it man that rifle is gorgeous. Congrats brother. Hope to see it on the range some time before we get pounded with winter up here!
Thanks man we should go do some shooting sometime soon we should try to get some of the HKPRO guys to go again that was a cool little range we shot at last time I'm game to go anytime just let me no

·
Registered
619 Posts
Will do brother! Ill work to get something going here in the next few weeks. Got a busy fall ahead!

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you ever want my 93 on trade its a done deal. Sweet gun. If thats the orig. finish, it sure didn't get much fresh air. ENJOY!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you ever want my 93 on trade its a done deal. Sweet gun. If thats the orig. finish, it sure didn't get much fresh air. ENJOY!!
I have a 93 and a 43 so I don't need anymore 223 guns but SP89 is the next one on my list looks like you got a nice one but I think I will hang on to this old 41 for a long time

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Will do brother! Ill work to get something going here in the next few weeks. Got a busy fall ahead!
If you guys ever decide to get something together in a few weeks let me know. I'll be back home mid September or so. Definitely looking to hit the outdoor range again soon!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Will do man.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The HK41 made it to the gun shop today and it's cleaner than it even looks in the pics

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good deal thanks Tony I just bought a A3 stock for the 41 new in the paper it is an older one with the rivets through the butt pad and I'm going to PM you a HK43 question

1 - 18 of 18 Posts