HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I did it... I could not resist any longer. An online store had NIB Mark 23's for 1824 shipped. I had watched for SEVERAL months and finally a notification flashed that they only had one left...so it is now on the way to me. I'll post pics when it arrives.

·
Registered
129 Posts
congratulations on the new pistol. I thought about owning one but then I held one and realized it is way too big for my hand.. I am sure you will be glad you bought it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congrats, you won't be disappointed. I remember you asking about it and judging by your avatar I knew you would get one. Snake approves!

·
Registered
18,640 Posts
I feel your pain. It'll get better when the gun shows up at your door. :wink:
Seriously, post pics when you get it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you fondled one? If not prepared to be humbled by it size.
It definitely is big. There was one at my LGS a few months ago that I got to drool over. It does fit my hand though. Hopefully it will be here before the weekend so I'll be able to take it out to the range.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On a side note, this will be my first 45. Any suggestions on what's the best bang for your buck 45 range ammo? I normally get federal premium for my 40 USP as it's super cheap at a local store, no such deal on it for 45acp.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
On a side note, this will be my first 45. Any suggestions on what's the best bang for your buck 45 range ammo? I normally get federal premium for my 40 USP as it's super cheap at a local store, no such deal on it for 45acp.
SG ammo has the best 45 prices I’m seeing at present. They are great people to deal with. I’m shooting the American Eagle, it is high quality stuff.

45 Auto / ACP | SGAmmo.com

·
Registered
195 Posts
I hope to join the club soon. For the meantime enjoy your new MK 23

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well I did. I could not resist any longer. An online store had NIB Mark 23's for 1824 shipped. I had watched for SEVERAL months. Finally a notification flashed they only had one left...so it is now on the way to me. I'll post pics when it arrives.
I'm with you. I bought mine while I was deployed after I got a GunBroker email. I just got back a few weeks ago and now I have to find time to drive from Fort Hood to Houston to pick it up from Straightgrain.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to the "Support Group". At least you're happy that all that really counts.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Love the Mk.23. Beautiful piece. You surely won't be disappointed! Pictures please

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ended up with a MK23 a few weeks ago as well.

I got mine for free.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I told my dad to be on the look out for one while I'm in Afghanistan, because I was going to get one when I got back.

A few days after I told my folks the date I was to come back, I got an email with this picture.

Dad said it was my Christmas/birthday/coming home from deployment present.

I do have the best dad.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I told my dad to be on the look out for one while I'm in Afghanistan, because I was going to get one when I got back.

A few days after I told my folks the date I was to come back, I got an email with this picture.

Dad said it was my Christmas/birthday/coming home from deployment present.

I do have the best dad.
Like.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts