HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a "Candy Store" myself, today. The counter guy was just putting on the shelf a "used" P2000 LEM, he had said it was practically new and fired maybe a handful of times and was marked down to $599.95!!! I hadn't held a P2000 until tonight, but wow! The feel of it in my hand was outstanding, getting to the mag release seemed shorter than the USPc, not sure why, even held another USPc just to make sure. What sharp looking gun. If I had the time and the extra $$$, I would have run to the back with it to start shooting. I'll defineatley go back to give that baby a ride, maybe next weekend. It looks like, though, when I go back in February to get my USPc LEM, I'm picking up a P2000 LEM, too. Well, proabably not the same day, then a couple of weeks later and who cares if it's an extra $100!

:39:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why wait till February? Go get it now! :D
My brother (room mate) was out of work for three months and now I'm paying for a trip to see my family in MT for Christmas. HUM BUG I say HUM BUG!!!

Thank God my fiance left me, now no need to spend money on Valentines Day! Wait...that's just depressing... :eek:

But seriously, it'll be more affordable for me and no buying Christmas gifts or plane tickets means more time at the range!!! :83:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wait for February? I feel your pain.

Not me! I'd rather walk the streets in the red light district than wait till
February for another HK Pistol. I'd rob a bank or something?

Just don't get between me and the nearest HK stocking dealer when the
HK45 comes out.

I've got this HK thing real bad. Now, where's my medication?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I have to do is keep up head up and just wait for my company bonus. What's great is that if I need any mods done on my weapon they are a certified HK armorer and dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts