HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'll be submitting a Form 1 for my Z-5RS but darn it, I want to put in some time with it before I can put a stock on it. I'm not a fan of the stabilizing braces (just think they look silly) but I definitely need some 'help' in order to shoot the thing. So I caved and ordered up one of the SB braces. Does anybody have any experience with them? Do they add some stability since you can put the brace up to your cheek?

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Don't consider it as caving in. Consider it a temporary solution that will accelerate your training. Get the thing, have fun with it, and upgrade when the time arrives.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The brace combined with a sling (off the front, across the back and under the braced arm) is a good option! Adds a lot of stability if you don't got the stock!

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
I'm pretty sure the basic model of the brace does not have a shoulder detector built in. Don't get the fancy computer controlled one with the data capture/recording system though. If you ever crash and the ATF scans the little black box, you're screwed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I love the brace. Actually got SBX brace and it helps a ton. Just makes it more stable and fun to shoot. Oh ya, I put it up to my cheek, wink wink.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the brace. Actually got SBX brace and it helps a ton. Just makes it more stable and fun to shoot. Oh ya, I put it up to my cheek, wink wink.
That's my hope. I don't expect it to be a stock, but anything has to be some help.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts