HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the P30 V3 about a month ago (my first HK) and have really been enjoying it. I went by my local gun dealer today looking for someting else and they had just gotten in a P30L (DA/SA) on trade. They were asking $890.00 for it but said they would sell it to me for $810.00. It was in excellent condition and had everything that came from factory in box. I just couldn't resist. Now I have to get over the shock of spending that much in a 2-3 month period. Fortunately, I have otherwise been pretty frugal lately so I had some extra funds available. I put half down now and will pick it up in 2 weeks. I can't wait to try it out and compare to the P30.

I really need to stay away from the gun store.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Sounds like you got it bad. If you visit the fun store...just leave your wallet hidden in the car! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
There are some differences, nothing major though really. The P30 V3 has a safety and decocker on yours, (OP), correct? and are they ambidextrious? The P30L has a longer barrel by about .6" How old is the P30L? If you go to HK USA website. The different variants for both guns are listed. Depending on the age of the P30L you should see the difference there. I bought a P30 last year, I ordered a V2 and converted it to a V1 LEM. It is DA only, no safety, no decocker. After trigger work is approx. 3 to 3.5 lb pull.

·
Registered
22 Posts
After deciding on the p2000(very soon to being able to buy) for my first handgun I avoided looking around the fun store for that very reason. The other week though I went with a friend so he could look around to get a better idea what he wanted and upon quick glance manged to lay eyes on their only HK which was a lem p30. I refused to let myself handle it or else I'd want that along uspc and hk45c which I'm debating between for my second purchase and possibly third purchase. Anyone want to give me money under the condition that i can only spend it on HK handguns? Haha

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
After deciding on the p2000(very soon to being able to buy) for my first handgun I avoided looking around the fun store for that very reason. The other week though I went with a friend so he could look around to get a better idea what he wanted and upon quick glance manged to lay eyes on their only HK which was a lem p30. I refused to let myself handle it or else I'd want that along uspc and hk45c which I'm debating between for my second purchase and possibly third purchase. Anyone want to give me money under the condition that i can only spend it on HK handguns? Haha
Take a check?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I paid $719 for a pristine used BA date P30s V3 .40 and $795 for a NIB BA date P30s V3 9mm begining of this year. What would be a good price for a P30L LNIB?

Congrats OP on your purchase. As long as your happy, who cares. Let us know how you like the P30L

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
That price for used is a rip off, IMO!
Yeah I wouldn't have paid that for used. But you will enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think you did fine... I pay for what I want, when I want it. For instance, the Variant 2 P30 I picked up yesterday, New for $899 locally. Happy to pay it because it was there when I wanted it!

·
Registered
263 Posts
The difference between the P30 and P30L on paper is negligible, but in person, Huge difference!

·
Banned
188 Posts
The more time goes by the more I realize that getting my P30L for 725 was an absolute steal and a half.
Congrats on the new gun! Post pics soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts