HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for anyone who either has an HK4 buffer plate or knows a source for them. I have the buffers which Numrich is selling thankfully however the buffer plates seem to be the Holy Grail of gun parts. I appreciate any help. Thanks

Woo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Landpimp,

Have you fabricated this part before and if so do you know the specs or is there somewhere they can be obtained? I just want to get this pistol running again but HK has been absolutely no help and I have been trying to find that part for over a year. I feel I have exhausted my options.

Woo

·
2,832 Posts
no I haven't made one, I found one in a box of parts HK4's I picked up.

my hands are big...thepart is too small for me to work with ;) but it really wouldn't be hard, a guy handy with a Dremil could cut make one I am sure.

HK hates the HK4, will not suport or repair it.

Landpimp,

Have you fabricated this part before and if so do you know the specs or is there somewhere they can be obtained? I just want to get this pistol running again but HK has been absolutely no help and I have been trying to find that part for over a year. I feel I have exhausted my options.

Woo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks anyway man. If you are ever in the area and feel like helping a brother out stop by DGS Seattle on Lakecity Way and let me take a look at the part. My name is Rich, that is the location I usually work at although I do pull a shift at Southcenter and Everett from time to time. I appreciate the info

·
2,832 Posts
I sent you an email, maybe I can help someway

Thanks anyway man. If you are ever in the area and feel like helping a brother out stop by DGS Seattle on Lakecity Way and let me take a look at the part. My name is Rich, that is the location I usually work at although I do pull a shift at Southcenter and Everett from time to time. I appreciate the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts