HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted here in a long time but wanted to show off my new grips.

I need a holster now. Initially I was going to order a Milt Sparks but money is an issue. I can't find the Don Hume 721OT in stock anywhere but want a pancake style holster. Show me your holsters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Look at the Saddlery Forum for some of the leather makers. I'd save the pennies and do it right with either Sparks or Del Fatti when they open orders again. A good holster would be well worth it, and go great with that pistol.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I have a Milt Sparks VM-II for my P7.
I highly recommend it. The wait time is aprox 6 months on new orders, but if you check out Milt Sparks facebook page, they have an In Stock section in their pictures section.
Sometimes you get lucky and can purchase one the same day.
Got my VM-II for my HK45C that way.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
There are plenty of good choices out there, but the LAST thing I would do with that fine pistol is stick it in a plastic holster.

P.S.- Those grips are mighty handsome!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
There are plenty of good choices out there, but the LAST thing I would do with that fine pistol is stick it in a plastic holster.

P.S.- Those grips are mighty handsome!
Yeah, I did the same thing. Bought Nill grips and decided she was too pretty to carry. Had to buy another P7 for my EDC.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I use the original plastic HK grip panels on my M8 for CCW.
The Nills are thicker, and they're alot rougher on skin too... YMMV though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a Milt Sparks VM-II for my P7.
I highly recommend it. The wait time is aprox 6 months on new orders, but if you check out Milt Sparks facebook page, they have an In Stock section in their pictures section.
Sometimes you get lucky and can purchase one the same day.
Got my VM-II for my HK45C that way.
Will the Milt Sparks VM2 fit the both styles of the Nills grip?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Will the Milt Sparks VM2 fit the both styles of the Nills grip?
You should not have an issue. Best holster I have ever owned hands down.
Here is one on ebay. The cost of the VM-II like this from Milt Sparks is aprox $150 or so
But the wait time is 6 months.

Check out this section for in stock Milt Sparks holsters if your dont want to wait 6 months.
They update this section daily.

In Stock Items | Facebook

Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 VM-2 for Heckler & Koch HK P7M8 - BRAND NEW IN BAG | eBay

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah, that looks like it'll clear the grips fine. Ouch... I didn't realize how hot these are on Ebay!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts