HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a P7M10 like new in box I will be the 3rd owner of it. I know the guy well that owns it now, the gun is in great shape and will come with 3 mags. Is $2,000.00 to much to give? I dont find to many of thses around. I see new in the box price is $2,700.00 and up on GB

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you really want something, its "worth" is whatever you're willing to pay for it. That's my view, anyway. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
There were less of the blued M10's and they seem to bring more. $2,000 is about the lowest I have seen for awhile.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys this is not a gun I really want it's just something I'm going to buy if the price is right and you guys make it sound like it's a fair deal. I don't have one so why not buy it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will just make a safe queen out of it

·
Registered
48 Posts
I really don't see M10's or M13's going down in value. I've been talking to 'THE BIG BOSS' about investment caliber guns. I just need to sell one for a bit of a profit so she can see I'm not totally full of BS, and then I'm golden. I just sold a knife for $520 that I paid $80 for, so the wife is beginning to believe!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I really don't see M10's or M13's going down in value. I've been talking to 'THE BIG BOSS' about investment caliber guns. I just need to sell one for a bit of a profit so she can see I'm not totally full of BS, and then I'm golden. I just sold a knife for $520 that I paid $80 for, so the wife is beginning to believe!
What knife?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I think that's a decent price. You don't see them pop up that much. There are some pristine examples of M8's that go for that much. I think the gun will grow on you. I'd take one in a heartbeat. As far as I know the only P7 that's CA legal is the M8. ... I really want the M10 though even though I'm not a .40 guy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts