HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my ongoing effort to become a minimalist, I was going through a pile of magazines (mostly American Rifleman) and I found some old ones I had saved because they had articles on USPs in them. One was a 1993 HK catalog that went into detail about the testing they did on the USP, that is what made me by my first USP in '95. I'll reread them when I have a chance. Sorry the pictures are so crappy, I didn't realize they would be so small.

·
Registered
865 Posts
It's nice to take a walk down memory lane every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Always fun to see this stuff. For some of my more exotic firearms I'll keep a copy of that particular review with the firearm, since it's inevitable someone will always want to know more about this stuff, and it's fun to have it at the ready for reading pleasure.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
I still have the magazine with an article about the Mark 23 that got me jazzed to buy one. I think it was from around '98 or '99. I read it many times during the period between learning about the Mark 23 and owning one. That poor magazine was falling apart so I stored in on a shelf in my reloading room. It's been there for 11 years.... Think I'll go dig it up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some scans of the covers and the HK catalog, which was integrated into a marketing brochure.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need to learn how to make thumbnails so people can click on the pages and actually read them. I'm sure some here have stuff much more interesting than this stuff. I got the Sentinel, which is the marketing brochure from the infamous R-guns back in the good old days, they were ****s back then too.

WOW - Thanks for the scans!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts