HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to show off my new toy! It came with the Fake MFI suppressor. In RI we cant have the real deal :-( I got it from Cooler A.K.A Rob on HKPRO. He gave me a great deal on a trade and I would highly recomend buying from him.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Nice gun! In CT at least we can have cans (with ATF approval of course). With ATF approval we can also have full-auto, although it must be FA only not select fire.

And then there is a list of just about every cool semi-auto rifle that we can't have including the Steyr AUG, SIG 550 series, HK-91 and 94, AK-47 and many others. These senseless laws make me sad and they make baby Jesus cry. :(

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ok, I'm gonna ask the stupidest question ever... Can you shoot it with the fake can attached, it just doesn't suppress the sound? The point of it is just for looks? The tactical looks good! Congrats! That's a prohibited item in CA, just like everything else here.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've got a fake can for my MK23 as well, and although you probably COULD shoot with it on, I would never want to try it. Its designed for looks, not functionality, so I wouldn't want to take the chance.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Works and cycles perfect! locks back on the last round too, No issues at all! It actualy makes it just a little bit quieter!

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Works and cycles perfect! locks back on the last round too, No issues at all! It actualy makes it just a little bit quieter!
I wonder if it really makes it quieter or if the sound is just farther away from your ears making it seem quieter. Remeber you have more the doubled the distence of the end of the barrel to your ears with the fake can on.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's hard to describe, But it's a toataly diffrent sound than with out the can. i shot it indoors with out hearing protection and it wasnt that bad. i wouldn't do that with out the "fake" can

1 - 12 of 12 Posts