HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
Wow.... That thing is NICE!. I'm doing mine now too. I wish I lived in a state that was SBR friendly. :(

Michigan sucks.

Tell you what though, you helped me decide on one things. I want those rails. They look great. I've been trying to decide which brand to get but those look good.

I wanted factory HK rails but they are expensive.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Beautiful gun and photos as well. But you should smudge out the SN just for general personal reasons. I'm guessing that's the SN on the side anyway.

But yeah, truly a beautiful build. I'd be proud too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a UMP Kit...

that I just got. It is a agency "EX".

It is complete, a FA lower, and all the pieces except the receiver.

Does or is there anyone that I can send the kit to to be completed to a conversion "without" having to buy a complete USC system. Does or will someone outfit the kit with a receiver only?

Please Advise

·
Banned
366 Posts
that I just got. It is a agency "EX".

It is complete, a FA lower, and all the pieces except the receiver.

Does or is there anyone that I can send the kit to to be completed to a conversion "without" having to buy a complete USC system. Does or will someone outfit the kit with a receiver only?

Please Advise
Top-Notch is working on a "ump clone" upper receiver but right now your only option is to buy a USC because there is no word on when they will have those cloned uppers for sale. They have been talking about it for a while now.

Why are the words "M. Cache Wynnew" stamped on the reciever?
SBR markings.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My LLC name is Marley's Cache, LLC Wynnewood, PA.

SBRs must have the name of the Company engraved on it. Ed at HLDS just engraved M. Cache Wynnewood. I hope that is not an issue with the ATF since I put Marley's Cache, LLC Wynnewood, PA. in the Form 1.

The rails are from HLDS.

I have some resized pics now. I can send anyone these pictures if you email me at [email protected].

I am filling out my Form 4 today or Friday for my Gem-Tech Silencer for my new toy. I hope to have it in by hunting season so I can take it up to camp and gross out everyone.

Have a Great Day and Thank You for all of the fine comments.

Dane

·
Registered
8 Posts
HLDS just engraved
Ed did my work as well, the UMP clone is on the way up from TN.

Ed (HDPS) is great to work with; very talented and extremely customer oriented.

Jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts