HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
My return is going to be a new engine for the 7. Yet I'm still incredibly jealous of what you got with yours.

Have fun!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Very Nice! If I'm lucky I'll be able to biggie size my next combo meal with my return.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Tax refund? What tax refund? I'm still trying to find a way to expense my HK purchases - and ammo too!
I took advantage of that one :) New off duty HK carry pistol and plenty of Practice ammo.

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
Lovely return you have there!
I added a 33E clone and an HK45 to the safe. Didn't care for the HK45 and it's gone already but the 33E isn't going anywhere. I also SBR'd a 33K. The rest was spent on non HK stuff.

·
Banned
879 Posts
Most awesomest tax return evar...

·
Registered
590 Posts
$3400 for both! What a deal, congratulations!! I get no tax refund either, filing single zero gets you NO money back!!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Damn, so jealous! I just bought a USC with my return but I paid $1208 for it as I couldn't find it for less brand new or even used. So far just bought optics (Vortex Sparc), rails (HDPS) and an extra mag for it but that's already another $400 in the hole. The rest of it went to a lightly-used SIG Sauer P220 all-stainless so it could share the same ammo. Now that I think about it, I sold my P229 .40 for the same price I paid for the P220. I think I'll grab some more stuff for the USC or maybe a SIG P226 9mm :biggrin:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Mine turned into a Mark 23, tac case, and ammo. Nice rifles!. Trying to talk the wife into why we need one of the MR's.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
I sent mine off to HDPS to have some milling work right and it should be back soon!
Please post pics of the milling work done by HDPS. I am planning to send mine to Ed, too, when I receive my USC, of course! I would love to hear your experience on the work being done on your USC. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts