HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only HKs I've shot, or handled for that matter, have been DA/SA. I've seen some advertise the LEM as a DAO, and so that leads me to the dirty question....
How does the LEM compare to the trigger on a Glock? I ask because glock is the only thing close to a DAO I'm familiar with. Is the LEM a smoother version of the glock style trigger pull?

·
Registered
37 Posts
No, they are not the same. The LEM is as smooth as any other HK trigger. The pretravel and everything feels different since you are actually pulling back the hammer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Comparing unmodified guns:
Trigger weight:HK=8.5lbs to Glock=5.5lbs
Travel: HK=(?, but too long) to Glock=0.5"
Smoothness:Definately a subjective question, IMHO I think the LEM wins here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The LEM is a single action trigger that returns to the full forward position. That's it. It manipulates the hammer but with no resistance (gun is always cocked). So you'll have a single action gun that has a full forward trigger and no safety. It's a perfect cop gun with the same trigger pull every time. If you have a disciplined trigger finger it's a solid setup, especially for a CCW. MIKE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the info. I just purchased a HK45 CT w/ var 1. I was tempted to go w/ the LEM but have several other types w/ DA/SA configurations and didn't want to muddy the water. Do they make a var. 3 in HK 45 CT, I couldn't find one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts