HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On a whim, I just bought a HK USP Elite. It's not factory new, but was tenderly cared for and saw little use. It comes with one of those metal hard cases. I got the whole schmeer for $1100, which I figure is not too bad. I didn't mean to do it. It was just sitting in the gun store when I visited this morning. I had no legitimate reason to buy it other than, "It is awesome and I wanted it." The long sight radius attracted me to it and I just think...it's awesome. Help me get over my buyer's remorse.

I figure this is the place for the kind of support I need.

·
Priest of the P7
5,038 Posts
That's a no brainer, bud. Nothing to feel bad about whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
No apologies are necessary, it is an awesome weapon. The USP Elites are some of my favorite range pieces. You also got a great deal.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That is a great purchase. You should look into getting a Merkle Tuning weight for it. There was a group buy on here for them not too long ago.

·
Registered
838 Posts
They were very attainable a week or two ago when a group buy was being put together. You'll probably have to weight (hehe) till the next round.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Post pictures, buy ammo, take it to the range. Post more pictures. Best way to get over your problem.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
congrats!! I am impatiently waiting for the 9mm elite I ordered from Germany...hoping this month...Great deal you got!

·
Premium Member
3,469 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts