HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I went to pick up an HK P2k SK but ended up with a PPQ. I chickened out because I was nervous about owning another compact pistol. My last compact was a G26 and I never carried it. ..oddly though I used it for IDPA weekly. In the morning I'll be picking up an SK v3 in 9mm.

I thought about picking up an HK45 but I should just stick with 9mm till my HK collection grows a bit more.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Meh, I'm really a 9mm only kind of guy. If I'm going to shoot something else it has usually been .357sig or 10mm. I'll build up my collection of all the HK 9mm's (or at least several for different needs) and then move up to the .45s. ..maybe by then the caliber will grow on me.

Right now the only .45 I would buy would be a stainless usp compact. I just think that gun is a work of art.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I know a place that has one.. 7 bills. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nothing wrong w the 9mm

The p2000sk v3 will be my next HK too...I know the HK 45's are very nice pieces, BUT I loooove my p7's in 9mm and my p30.

Personally I choose to get another 1911 when I'm 45 shopping ;)

Plus its the one 45 where that even the HK folk can question...it's as battle proven as any weapon system around.

I've got a Sig 229 sport w a compensator in 40 cal...that's as far as ivedeviated from the 9mm and 1911's

I'm w ya bro

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm, there is just something about bring home an HK. ..My PPQ didn't make me this happy. I'm glad I went back today to get it. I'm getting a lot of jeers and "Expert" advice by people in my little click about there being better guns for cheaper, and how "it has the worst trigger of any gun EVER".

I just smiled and held "My Precious."

My only complaint is now I'm not going to get to shoot my P30L as much. :0( ..but I still have to :0) because it's an HK.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts