HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
? No it was not. It was from some guy called neo but I found out what I needed and he is gonna have to have someone export it for him, damn the state department of defense LOL.

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Yeah, shipping parts abroad is a tricky issue.

What I was referring to is that when I attempt to sell either Aimpints, Trijicon ACOGs, or Knight's Armament rails, I keep getting the same emails from someone in Japan (with some obscene email address) and the email ALWAYS starts out the same way:

"Hi, can I bid yours?"

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
You no sell me?

Crazy stuff from everywhere lately. I think they only get paid a few times a year and when they do its crazy time for KAC. Its only the KAC items for me, its like asian crack.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You no sell me?

Crazy stuff from everywhere lately. I think they only get paid a few times a year and when they do its crazy time for KAC. Its only the KAC items for me, its like asian crack.
Yeah, shipping parts abroad is a tricky issue.

What I was referring to is that when I attempt to sell either Aimpints, Trijicon ACOGs, or Knight's Armament rails, I keep getting the same emails from someone in Japan (with some obscene email address) and the email ALWAYS starts out the same way:

"Hi, can I bid yours?"
Sorry it flew over my head lol. I told him the export fee is 250 bucks we will see what he says to that lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts