HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
That poor gun how could they want to make something that looks so good at one time, so ugly. I hope the gun was beat to hell so there was at least a reason to do this

·
Registered
596 Posts
That's hawt.... If you're a snake.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Somebody posted his p30 cerakoted and Wolvee said it reminded him of poop. Well that comment DESERVES to be in this thread! Hahaha!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I believe that is an airsoft pistol.....

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Idk meng, I've seen so highly detailed air soft guns, but i zoomed in on the pic on my phone which has crazy resolution and the hk markings and what not are pretty accurate if it is. But if it is an air soft, it would ease my mind

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Holy $h1t lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
The person who did that to an H&K should be arrested. I know everybody has different tastes...but really!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Idk meng, I've seen so highly detailed air soft guns, but i zoomed in on the pic on my phone which has crazy resolution and the hk markings and what not are pretty accurate if it is. But if it is an air soft, it would ease my mind
Look at the hammer...doesn't look right to me.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I believe that is definitely a real USP. . . and whether ya likes it or not, ya have to admit they did an INCREDIBLE job. I've never been one for painting guns, but that is a rare work of talent. If I was ever to paint a gun, I'd want THAT guy to do it.

I'd really like to know the back story to this gun, if anyone knows how to find it.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Why must people play "dress up" with their pistols? If they spent half the time and energy on shooting as they do painting and photographing their pistols, they's be USPSA GM's.

·
Registered
651 Posts
To each, his own. He paid for it, let him do what he wants with it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts