HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent fired it yet.... I was wondering if anybody knew if i can find a really nice and compact laser sight for it... like the ones for the usp and usp compact, the same kind thats used for the walther p99... anybody know?

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i was wondering if this one would fit on the p30... this one is for the hk usp pistols and also fits the walther p99... Or would i just have to wait for them to come out with one since the p30 is new... here is the image of what exactly i want.

· Registered
1,013 Posts
I think the Laser Devices one you showed a pic of will work, but you need to get the "picatinny rail" adaptor, rather than the "USP rail" version shown.\

I would suggest the Laser Max sight, like GPD45 recomended:

Its very small, and you can get red or green beams for it!

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the Laser Devices one you showed a pic of will work, but you need to get the "picatinny rail" adaptor, rather than the "USP rail" version shown.\

I would suggest the Laser Max sight, like GPD45 recomended:

Its very small, and you can get red or green beams for it!
Prolly the best thing to do would be to just wait for them to come out with the actual laser sight i want huh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.