HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent fired it yet.... I was wondering if anybody knew if i can find a really nice and compact laser sight for it... like the ones for the usp and usp compact, the same kind thats used for the walther p99... anybody know?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I had to choose between that and the hk usp 45 compact... However i got the p30 for 689 brand new at a gun shop... i dropped the price down around 140 dollars.... thats a good deal right?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
You got a great deal on the P30. If you want a external laser for it with the rail that is on it any laser that will fit a picantiny rail will fit it.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Check out the Lasermax Uni-max laser. I had one and it was awesome. I kick myself for selling it!

GPD45

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i was wondering if this one would fit on the p30... this one is for the hk usp pistols and also fits the walther p99... Or would i just have to wait for them to come out with one since the p30 is new... here is the image of what exactly i want.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I think the Laser Devices one you showed a pic of will work, but you need to get the "picatinny rail" adaptor, rather than the "USP rail" version shown.\

I would suggest the Laser Max sight, like GPD45 recomended:

Its very small, and you can get red or green beams for it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the Laser Devices one you showed a pic of will work, but you need to get the "picatinny rail" adaptor, rather than the "USP rail" version shown.\

I would suggest the Laser Max sight, like GPD45 recomended:

Its very small, and you can get red or green beams for it!
Prolly the best thing to do would be to just wait for them to come out with the actual laser sight i want huh

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am also lookin for a laser sight like the usp takes for a p30. The lasermax one just doesn't have the same look for me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am pretty sure the Blast 2, light laser combo, will fit the rail just fine. It is listed as a 1913 rail unit.

I think I will wait for LDI to come out with one that looks like the USP unit too. I have the BA-6 on my USP 45 and love it.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Also I had to choose between that and the hk usp 45 compact... However i got the p30 for 689 brand new at a gun shop... i dropped the price down around 140 dollars.... thats a good deal right?
Where did you buy the P30 for $689?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts