HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!! My USP9 SD a la Navyman.

-Match trigger Minus (full match trigger kit minus the match trigger/over travel screw and TRS)
-Trijicon HD's
-GG&G new 1913 adapter rail
-Jet Funnel kit

Awaiting a Surefire X300u and a Omega 9K suppressor.

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft gun Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory Camera accessory Cameras & optics Floor Wood Technology Electronic device Hardwood Floor Hardwood Flooring Wood Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Now that is a nice ride. Very cool Navy - really looking forward to seeing that with the O9k mounted.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Very nice! Where did you find the sights?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Great setup man and congrats. Pretty badass now. Well worth doing all the extras on the USP FS pistols.

·
Super Moderator
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What made you go this route? I installed a Match kit on my project USP 45 and it is the best thing ever.
One of the legs on the Match Trigger kit was too short and dug up the Match trigger. So I put the stock trigger and TRS back in. But it still feels like a Match, without the over travel screw.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
love that SD!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
So I might have missed this, new to the forum, do you make youtube videos under the name of DevilDolphin? LOL not trying to be creepy.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Nicely done NM! Show us pics when you get the can on it!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts