HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on your new HK! Love the gun but not a fan of the color. All factory black is done up proper IMO, don't take it wrong pls, just my take on it.

Still a beauty, enjoy

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
looking good, i like the color too

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, I used Crayon and a little pressure and it turned out well, nice to own one of the finest handguns in the world !!!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice! I pick mine up from my FFL tomorrow!! :100000:

·
Registered
367 Posts
I kind of like the red. You used a crayon?? I never thought of that! nice!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Yep, me too. Hair dryer to heat up the slide
helps alot too, just dont get it too warm or the crayon will melt too much

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Not a color guy, but if you like it, carry on.

You get to shoot it yet? That's the kind of love it really like! :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
(HAVE I SHOT IT YET)..........YES I threw a quick 20 rounds through it and it grouped perfect !!!! I also feel a little less recoil then my USP Compact 45 or my stolen USP 45 Tactical (yea that was a sad time !!!!!)...NRA Insurance covered me whew... Currently shooting a 230 grain ball but will probably experiment with the 168 grain. looking to carry this boy concealed with 168 to 230 Golden Sabers.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, I used Crayon and a little pressure and it turned out well, nice to own one of the finest handguns in the world !!!!!
Welcome...You must have kids, or grandkids, around the house! If you do choose to carry, make sure the crayon doesn't melt!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
The best thing about it is it can be redone. I don't mind a little red & white when it's done tastefully but when you add yellow into the mix it looks like a clown. If you like it, great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does the crayon wipe off if your hand sweats.or Testors enamel pens. ...not sure which color method to use ?? Big Poppah how about a photo of yours. I have both the HK 45 and P30 so maybe one of each

·
Registered
266 Posts
I won't do that w/ my HK's but I did w/ my carry Glock32C. Did white crayon on the left side. Works really well. If you get bored w/ it you can change up colors, gold looks pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts