HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided I'm going to get the grip housings for my D54 and PDW textured/stippled. I didn't want to use the SEF Navy ones currently on them, in case I didn't care for the end result or something went wrong. They were done by Gerard Miller and fit my guns perfectly.
Just got the C&P housings I ordered from a familiar online source today... All I can say is "I miss Gerard". His clip and pin jobs were just amazing. No tool marks inside the ears, box and pin cuts smooth and refinished... They looked like a factory product.
I understand all of that is hidden anyway and not that big of a deal... But did it or did it not speak to the quality that man put into the details of his work?

·
Registered
332 Posts
His clip and pin was not just amazing - it was arguably unsurpassed.
And losing him was a very profound setback to the H&K shooting community on so many levels. His talent and capability was just pure genius, and on top of that you could not find a nicer guy.

Godspeed, Mr. Gerard Miller. You are sorely and dearly missed, and always remembered by your many fans and admirers. Until we see you again, may you rest in the greatest of the Lord's peace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts