HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stopped in to my local gun shop yesterday afternoon, after having scoured the counters of any cool items a week ago. There sat a brand new, never fired German made USP45C, sitting there looking at me. Apparently, an older gentleman was selling his collection off since he was moving to a retirement home... had 5 HK's unfired. The new gun grease was still on it and everything... So I snapped that baby up! Cleaned her up and going to the range today!

the only thing I can think is, "why wouldn't he need 5 HKs at the retirement home"? Surely he had a 6th one. :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Wow... Congrats!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Very nice acquisition.

At least the gentlemen is letting his HKs find good homes.

I'm hoping to have a couple sons someday and they will be receiving my entire collection.

Also just a quick note to the OP. One of the reasons that I love the USP line so much is that they are still 100% made in Germany. There's no difference in quality with the American assembled and framed HK45/HK45c line but I too prefer the German made HKs

Enjoy that little sledgehammer. "He ain't gonna be alive if you hit him with 45"

-DBLAction454

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEAH! what were the other ones......and where are they at? I have to check them to see if they are okay.
The only other one I got to see was a hk45c with a stainless slide. I'm not much of a fan of that look, but it was in perfect condition. The other ones had sold right away and included a full size usp45, a tactical usp45, and the sales guy could not remember the other one.

The guy said they all had the grey case (which mine has). I will have a look at the serial number- I'm curious of the year, and when they were vaulted away.

Lastly- the sole remaining one is at Denny Dennis sporting goods in Fenton, MO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts