HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to suppress my KF dated USP 9mm fullsize but I'm having trouble finding a threaded barrel for it. I'd like to go with an actual HK, but I don't know how to get one. I've heard that Jarvis can make one, but it will take months.

Anyone know of any options out there?

Thanks,

-X

·
Registered
851 Posts
Contact HK customer service in Trussville. I think from direct from them, the USP 9 SD barrel is about $299 or so.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent HK's CS department an email asking how I could purchase one. I doubt they'll respond however..

Thanks,

-X

·
Registered
851 Posts
Try calling them. I think the number is somewhere on the website. Let's see if one of the forum members can help out and post the customer service's direct number on here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy crap. HK USA sent me an email back with a PDF order form, part number, and price for the threaded barrel. I honestly can't believe it.

-X

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much is the factory threaded barrel? Good to see that HK USA customer service is improving.

$250+shipping IIRC. I'm going to try and place my order ASAP. :D

If HK's CS dept. continues to improve, I may have to start buying more HK's again.

-X

·
Registered
33 Posts
I went to the hk-usa forums, sent their CS rep an IM asking about catalog, got a reply that day asking for my mailing address, sent the requested info, got another confirmation IM that day and a few days later had 2 or 3 brochures / catalog / magazine from them. Along with a parts list (not a complete one, but it's about 6 pages full of stuff) with prices and an order form as well as a hand written note saying to call this # to check availability before ordering or to order over the phone.

I think they did pretty well!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts