HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally decided that i"d like to convert my USP40 V7 to V1. All I need are the parts to do so, but I don't want to forget anything. I know some of you are quite knowledgeable and will know exactly what I'll need. After I have the list, I can post a WTB thread and get started.

Thanks!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I've finally decided that i"d like to convert my USP40 V7 to V1. All I need are the parts to do so, but I don't want to forget anything. I know some of you are quite knowledgeable and will know exactly what I'll need. After I have the list, I can post a WTB thread and get started.

Thanks!
Safety Lever-214184
Detent plate-214099
Detent slide-214105
Latch-214179
Hammer-214301
Hammer axle-214303
Compression spring-214104

I can swap you hammers and I'll buy your hammer axle-214258 and bushing-214413.

Your welcome,
Gayle

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Without sounding too much like a newbie, are the USP 45 parts the same part number as those for a USP 9mm? I have found a pretty good deal, and I want to convert my HK UPS version 7 to a version 1.
What are you talking about? You are a newbie. :biggrin:

Most of the .45 parts are the same as 9/40 parts. But those hammer group parts are identical.

Here's a more complete list, with correct part numbers. The list above left out a few parts and had incorrect part numbers on some.
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refer...red-convert-lem-pistol-light-heavy-da-sa.html

·
Registered
623 Posts
What are you talking about? You are a newbie. :biggrin:

Most of the .45 parts are the same as 9/40 parts. But those hammer group parts are identical.

Here's a more complete list, with correct part numbers. The list above left out a few parts and had incorrect part numbers on some.
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refer...red-convert-lem-pistol-light-heavy-da-sa.html
This is the guru and his instructional posts are extremely valuable. Start looking up his posts and you will get a wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I will admit that I am a newbie with regards to the HK product line. :)

Thanks for the information. While I really like the USP in DAO, I really want to get back to a DA/SA. Looks like a neat project.

·
Registered
10 Posts
V1 vs v3

In my opinion you might be better off to convert it to a V3. The only difference between the two is the V3 does not have a safety position for the decock lever. It still decocks and if you are carrying it with the hammer down and using as a true DA/SA then the only thing the safety could do is get moved to that position accidentally and cause the weapon to FTF in a critical situation. Most Law Enforcement professionals and knowledgeable CC holders I know prefer the V3 to the V1 for that very reason.

You can use either the V1 or V3 decock/Safety levers, the only difference is the white "S" on the V1 version and the detent plate for the V3 which will prevent the lever from being placed in the "S" position.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey guys, sorry to gravedig but this was one of the first threads on search.
I haven't been on HKPro in awhile, but Im getting back in the habit of spending all my $$$ on gun parts and gun related accessories.
I have a USP 45 slide, and besides the obvious barrel, what are the parts list I need to get the slide up and running?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Hey guys, sorry to gravedig but this was one of the first threads on search.
I haven't been on HKPro in awhile, but Im getting back in the habit of spending all my $$$ on gun parts and gun related accessories.
I have a USP 45 slide, and besides the obvious barrel, what are the parts list I need to get the slide up and running?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slide and no frame?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts