HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am i the only one who wants one bad and cant find one?!? someone help!!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not from what i saw, just checked and i didnt see any. if there is send me a link

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
The search is a real pain, I know. I finally got mine and its worth the search. I just got real lucky and my LGS had one in the day before when I went in. I have heard a rumor that HK is not making a normal quantity of these. Which would not surprise me. But they ate still out there. Don't lose hope.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am in the same boat as you are friend. I did sign up for two of the tan HK45c's that navyman is working on. Still, I'm searching for a black framed one as well. I had a damn nice one that I sold not long ago and regret it terribly.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in the same boat as you are friend. I did sign up for two of the tan HK45c's that navyman is working on. Still, I'm searching for a black framed one as well. I had a damn nice one that I sold not long ago and regret it terribly.
yea I wish that group buy wasnt for tan, just not my sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I love mine! Just have to pick what can to buy for it. Can't decide between a Ti-Rant or an Osprey.
I will let u know how mine is in 4 months hopefully, tirant 45s

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like the osprey, its lighter, shorter and quieter according to the specs for both. Plus i just like how the rectangular shape flows with the slide shape. Either way you cant go wrong as both can be used with different caliber hosts with a simple piston change and obviously both will do the job you need it to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In March I bought my HK45CT from Collectors Firearms website. According to their website they still have some available at $1389.95. Not cheap, but they do have them.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
In March I bought my HK45CT from Collectors Firearms website. According to their website they still have some available at $1389.95. Not cheap, but they do have them.
Yeah that's definitely up there, but if you really want one then I would jump on it. They ate starting to get real scarce.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I just found a place online selling them for a shade under 11, but im not sure what their stock is like. I've got an email into them. Ill let you guys know what their stock is.... after I order mine that is :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good luck, I was waiting for about 4 months from one shop and then Bud's had a few come in and I jumped on one. I am sure you'll find one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts