HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In .45. I need another .45 all my pistols are 9mm except my 1911. It's on my rather long wish list and I don't know why I've got this sudden "MUST HAVE" fascination with it right now but man, I do. How does it compare size wise to a P30?

·
Super Moderator
6,046 Posts
It is about the same size, with the P30 having a slightly longer grip. The USPC 45 will be almost Identical to the HK45c.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you need a USPc45, I've got one for sale in Oceanside/San Diego, CA. It is a little shorter than the P30 but is a sweet little pistol.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Just wondering, with the migration to the HK45c's and the group buy why did you decide the USPc .45? I'm not judging or anything just curious.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wondering, with the migration to the HK45c's and the group buy why did you decide the USPc .45? I'm not judging or anything just curious.
Aesthetics. I love the way USPs look and feel. And last I checked there was no price for the group buy and that would be my determining factor on participating in that

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
Package:
-HK45c FDE w/HKPRO engraving color matched to the rest of the markings.
-V1 DA/SA safety/decock
-3 8 round mags ***Non matching floor plates. They will be stock black.
-Meprolight night sights
$849.00 Plus CC fees if not using cash, and shipping

Navyman has been doing a great job keeping things up to date on that thread.

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Package:
-HK45c FDE w/HKPRO engraving color matched to the rest of the markings.
-V1 DA/SA safety/decock
-3 8 round mags ***Non matching floor plates. They will be stock black.
-Meprolight night sights
$849.00 Plus CC fees if not using cash, and shipping

Navyman has been doing a great job keeping things up to date on that thread.

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.
I just checked out the last 20 pages of the thread. He has done an incredible job setting this up. Unfortunately I'm just not interested. Tan doesn't really do it for me and I prefer the USPc. That's about the price of a new one around here

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
I just checked out the last 20 pages of the thread. He has done an incredible job setting this up. Unfortunately I'm just not interested. Tan doesn't really do it for me and I prefer the USPc. That's about the price of a new one around here
Agreed, also not interested; but I am amazed at how well he's pulled that together.

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Just got my USPc .45, put a GG&G adapter on it with a TLR 1S, bought a 10 round club foot, and installed a thumb hammer, and ditched the bobbed. Huge difference. Now my favorite pistol. What a "TANK".

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Aesthetics. I love the way USPs look and feel. And last I checked there was no price for the group buy and that would be my determining factor on participating in that
I love the way the USPc's look. It's a fine mix of tactical and sexy with the right amount of curves. Now between the USPf and P30... Well we all know who's the beauty and who is the beast in that one.

Goodluck on grabbing a USPc .45 I think I speak for us all when I say please post some pics when you get it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the way the USPc's look. It's a fine mix of tactical and sexy with the right amount of curves. Now between the USPf and P30... Well we all know who's the beauty and who is the beast in that one.

Goodluck on grabbing a USPc .45 I think I speak for us all when I say please post some pics when you get it.
I know a few places to get one in town, trouble is saving the cash lol. I've already got pics up of my Robar finished P30 but what the hell, I can never post those too many times now can I?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I know a few places to get one in town, trouble is saving the cash lol. I've already got pics up of my Robar finished P30 but what the hell, I can never post those too many times now can I?

Oh now that's just evil. Lol. Maybe one day I'll own a P30 but other than ergo's and endless beauty it really doesn't offer much for me over my USP, so right now with the other projects I have going on I can't afford one... But that thing looks SUH-WEEET

·
Registered
77 Posts
You can't go wrong with a USPc. I agree with you on the aesthetics and feel. My favorite pistol I own.
+1...very fond of mine as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
KevinCA316, that Stainless P-30 is BEAUTIFUL! That's what I'm gonna try to get but in .40 instead of 9mm. Nice gun!

·
Registered
507 Posts
...I need another .45...
KevinCa316,

Here's a USPc45 pic to tide you over while you search. I picked this up yesterday at the local gun shop for $499.

Best of luck in your search. I've decided to go all in with the USP. I'm looking for another fullsize USP 45 and USP 9mm.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KevinCa316,

Here's a USPc45 pic to tide you over while you search. I picked this up yesterday at the local gun shop for $499.

Best of luck in your search. I've decided to go all in with the USP. I'm looking for another fullsize USP 45 and USP 9mm.

$499?! DAGGONE! Is it new? If i is I'll give you $600 for it and pay for shipping!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have a p30 in 9mm and a USPc 40... I keep going back on forth for my EDC. I will state that right now I am carrying my 40 uspc, it seems to print a bit less and the none agressive grip seems to grip less on my clothing.

Either way I am 100% confident in either.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts