HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I finally get the motivation to vacuum out my truck after saying for weeks how badly I need to do it. While running the shop-vac under the seat I found 2 BRAND NEW UMP 45 MAGS. I assume I got these on a trip to Knob Creek but I have no idea when. I have never in my life paid more than $40 or so for any mag I have ever owned so these mags must have been there for a LONG TIME cause we all know how much they are going for now. Nice reward for cleaning the truck.........but I doubt I'll find anything cool when I wash it.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Lucky man. You buying a lottery ticket today?

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
You suck. (do you see what I did there?)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With ths size of two UMP 45 mags, I can't imagine how filthy your interior must have been to have missed them.
Actually it's not that it was filthy, just regular stuff tracked into it. The issue is I never put anything under the seat so I never look under there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice find. Kinda like the money pulled out of a jacket pocket. I seem to do it all the time. Think I put the money there on purpose

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
If you happen to find an ACOG and one sweat sock in your truck, they're mine!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
When you find my bad luck, will you go ahead and suck that through the vacuum while you're at it?

Seriously, I never find the pot of gold...nice find!

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I once found $200 I forgot and left in a fanny pack during my time here in WA State looking for work. It was hanging in my closet for 8+ years

1 - 17 of 17 Posts