HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling an extra MARK 23 (I still have my "USSOCOM" marked MK23), I took the proceeds and bought a P7/PSP (see Part 1 here). With the money that was left over, I bought a P7M13 (2 magazines, but no box, etc.). Here's a photo:

A P7 and a P7M13 in exchange for one MARK 23. I miss the MARK 23, but . . . I think I came out OK on these deals.

But wait, there's more! (No this is not an infomercial)

It looks like I'm going to need to sell my P7 (to put money back into my MP5 fund) because I just bought another P7. Why buy a P7 when it means that I will need to sell a P7? Because the most recent P7 I bought came with a twist:

The "twist", as you can see, is in the form of an HK factory threaded barrel. I hope to buy the Vaime suppressor that was made for the P7 SD.

I've been doing some online research and I'm having difficulty finding subsonic 9mm ammo that isn't 150 or 154 gr., and it's my understanding that 147 gr and higher is not a good idea in a P7 series pistol. I've found references to 124 gr subsonic, but haven't found any available here in France.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Very nice. I call first dibs on the P7 that you will be selling, PM please. I'm not kidding, lol. I want to add any type of P7 to my HK collection

·
Registered
203 Posts
How feasible is loading your own ammunition in France? If you can't find the load you want being made by a major ammo company, that might be the best option.

·
Priest of the P7
4,787 Posts
Nice moves! Prices must be totally backwards in Europe for you to get a P7 and a M13 for a single Mk23.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Nice moves! Prices must be totally backwards in Europe for you to get a P7 and a M13 for a single Mk23.
I was thinking the same thing. Just goes to show you how different things can be depending on where a man is standing on this planet.

·
Maximum effort
809 Posts
Beautiful SD! Congrats on the purchase!

As far as the Vaime suppressors go, contact Augustine Gun Parts here on the site. He has them new in box and ready to go.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Rare duo-tone P7 at 755€, no one buying eGun

Mk23 are sold by HK still, about 1500€ street price. So literally two rare P7 for one Mk23 in Europe.
wow! Not sure I want to know but how much hassle is it to transfer that across the pond? According to google that's $840 which is about $200+ less than far more "well-loved" example over here.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice. I call first dibs on the P7 that you will be selling, PM please. I'm not kidding, lol. I want to add any type of P7 to my HK collection
Thanks for the interest, but before I could offer a gun for sale in the U.S. through the forum, I need to get information on what can be imported into the U.S. and I need to find a French gun shop that will handle the export and a U.S. gun dealer who will handle the import. All of that would increase the actual cost of a purchase. I know that there are some people on this forum who have imported guns from Europe into the U.S., but I don't remember who they are and have no idea of the costs. If I should decide to offer the P7 (not the "SD" - the other one) though this site, I will send you a pm before posting in the WTS section. But it may be easier to just try and sell it here in France.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sad to see the MK23 go, but that P7 looks nice. TY for posting the pics. I will need to keep my eye out for one of those/.

·
Maximum effort
809 Posts
Because it's not original and therefore not rare. The slide wasn't chromed by H&K and it's been cut for the American made Millett sights that are installed on it.
Agreed. It looks like a fine shooter, but there is nothing rare about that P7.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sad to see the MK23 go, but that P7 looks nice. TY for posting the pics. I will need to keep my eye out for one of those/.
I didn't sell the MK23, I sold an extra, and very ordinary, MARK 23

1 - 17 of 17 Posts