HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 1 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
917 Posts
There are two types, the old type with the short catch and the new type with the long catch.
I just found this out the hard way.

For pistols 2005 and newer you'll need hammer part # 215870, pre-2005 hammer part # 214825. You can use the older hammer in a newer pistol if you swap out the Catch, part # 214773.

In my USP manual, and the one I downloaded form HK-USA's FAQ page, lists the part number as 214825 so thats the part I ordered. It turns out that the manual is wrong and out of date. Thanks HK.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.