HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant keep doing the all black in my collection. I like to see differences. Does anyone know know if this is going to be offered soon?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
I would love to have them in OD Green too! HK45 in OD Green would look great!

*Hope HK is listening!?*

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
DYE IT :p

well, honestly, you could probly do something like Duracoat or something bake-on... I think it works decently with the polymer, Or you may be able to dye it... Big Chris, i think dyed one of his USP's hunter orange :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I doubt we will see colored frames on the HK45 or P30 anytime soon but I agree that OD green would like nice on the HK45.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Duracoat on Polymer

Duracoat will do very nicely on Polymer. You would want to leave the trigger and high stress areas original.
It just sticks like hell to plastics in general. The bond is much easier to achieve than metals in general.
I did a MP5 clones furniture in Luepold Dark Earth DC and it has been drug through the woods like a bitch on crack binge and has really held up great.
I have also done some slick surface AK furniture with great results.
But like the others due to the lack of enthusiasm on past weapons of "color" we probably won't see them from Oberndorf.
P.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I would love to see the HK45 Tactical in OD green. I've seen the USP Tactical in OD green and it is killer. Might get me one of those just to curb my wait for the HK45. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I will probably be waiting on a green hk45 or P30 and just play with my USPs until then..

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Well I will probably be waiting on a green hk45 or P30 and just play with my USPs until then..
That is likely for me too, between what I have now, numerous USP's, (plus an OD Green Tactical), and custom build Colt 1911's (just sent another one to a Steve Morrison, he had a Colt 1911 featured in the latest issue of SureFire Combat Tactics magazine), I have plenty of 'shootin' iron'! :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
ditto on green and tan, and... a gray that is really gray not blue with all stainless metal parts and all grey matching polimer for plastic parts (like the hammer cover)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ditto on green and tan, and... a gray that is really gray not blue with all stainless metal parts and all grey matching polimer for plastic parts (like the hammer cover)
Thats just plain custom there pump master dreamer :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thats just plain custom there pump master dreamer :)

Well, not that big of a stretch if they come out with stainless. They would have the polymer for the frame... Hey if you're going to dream why not dream beautiful dreams!?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I doubt we will see colored frames on the HK45 or P30 anytime soon but I agree that OD green would like nice on the HK45.
I've been looking to add a 9mm Hk. I'd jump all over an OD P30!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been looking to add a 9mm Hk. I'd jump all over an OD P30!!
yea we are all waiting, hopping, and dreaming.. Hopefully the HK gods are listening..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts