HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see people posting about parts like trunions, bolts, ejectors and i go on google to see what each part does but the info is hard to find.

Do anyone know of a reference site i could go to so i may do a search and find the definition of what certain HK parts are, their locations and does?

I'm also into berettas and there's a reference site to look up info on beretta parts, beretta history, models and so on. Is there one for H&K?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
The parts do the same thing from 9 to 10/40. The exception is the bho.

·
Registered
854 Posts
This is a wild idea...I know I'm gonna sound crazy to the new 'digital'generation...

There are places called 'Libraries'...they have 'books'...find some about Gunsmithing...read them! Ok, all kidding aside...

The best way to learn is to educate yourself about a general topic first and narrow it...you want to skip this step by finding specific information however by reading about other firearms and learning how their parts function and interact you will better understand the specialized parts in other platforms...finding specialized information is not going to do much if you don't understand it...

My question is what purpose this information serves? While there is nothing wrong with general knowledge, specifics might assist in pointing you in a better direction...you mentioned the MP5--are you going to try to build one? A clone? A conversion? There are several members/ vendors who would be perfect sources depending on intentions....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts