HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked it out -Only a few HKs and a few Clones .
Right at the end of the show I noticed a guy with an SKS -asked if for sale -Yes $150.00 It was a chinese Like new so I grabbed it . My buddie scored a WINCHESTER 101 trap grade for $900.00 like new . Ammo YES-But Not like the old days -The dealers are taking advantage of the supposed shortage to Raise prices to the Moon -Ex. 762X54R 8$ a box I picked up some 38-40 for 20$ and some 45LC for 20$
Have fun at the shoot-I wish I could join ya !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Went to it as well. Picked up a nib uspf 9mm. My first HK. Overall I was a little disappointed in the show. I'm not into long guns (yet!) and the handgun selection was scant. It is sure nice to have monroe county clerk on site as I walked out of the show with the new pistol. Reloading supplies were scant as well. Ammo seemed expensive. Do you know anyone in Rochester that can lighten and smooth out the DA/SA trigger on the USP?:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No =No help onthe trigger !
I too was looking for reloading supplys, Yea =they were short on hand guns -This is NY state -remember ,,, I went to shows in SC and the tables were full of Hand guns ..
Did you notice the HK-p7 with oe. box and goodies =Like 900.00$
No favors on ammo--
Man --We all have to get the hell out of NY stinking state !!!!
This show -by order of the [anti gun ] fire martial forbids =powder and primers ,,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts