HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone going to this besides me? Its at Guthsville Gun Club... Am I the only one?

Also come on this is a free state as far as guns are concerned and no one in Pennsylvania shoots?

Maybe you are thinking of IDPA in PA. There are a ton of active clubs and memebers of USPSA or IPSC in PA. Check out www.USPSA.org and find Area 8 clubs.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
328 Posts
Are these clubs in the Eastern PA area that hold these events.. I looked on ths site but did not see clubs listed. If a club sponsers these events in the area - then thry would have the required setup for practice.

It looks very interesting - sure would be different then the regular paper punching..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are these clubs in the Eastern PA area that hold these events.. I looked on ths site but did not see clubs listed. If a club sponsers these events in the area - then thry would have the required setup for practice.

It looks very interesting - sure would be different then the regular paper punching..
Yes, it is Guthsville Gun club that held it and I have been a member for well over 10 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts