HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
That's an anomaly, not market value. I've seen them from $130-$199 lately. Just bought a set for $130 and a lone forearm for $49. Last night saw eight sets for sale @ $175, some sold, others sitting. I think what you have up there is an uninformed buyer on one side and a big ego on the other.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,300 Posts
That's an anomaly, not market value. I've seen them from $130-$199 lately. Just bought a set for $130 and a lone forearm for $49. Last night saw eight sets for sale @ $175, some sold, others sitting. I think what you have up there is an uninformed buyer on one side and a big ego on the other.
I agree, $275 is an anomaly. Especially since you can only see one side of the wood. But $175 is going to be the norm I think. Sad. Really sad.
Forearms seem less common than stocks
Agree. Numrich was out of handguards for some time, but only ran out of stocks last week. I know, becuase I ordered two stocks a few days before, went to order another and they were out.

@kbinmt you owe me $29!! I went and renewed my premium membership just so you wouldn't think any less of me.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
I agree, $275 is an anomaly. Especially since you can only see one side of the wood. But $175 is going to be the norm I think. Sad. Really sad.

Agree. Numrich was out of handguards for some time, but only ran out of stocks last week. I know, becuase I ordered two stocks a few days before, went to order another and they were out.

@kbinmt you owe me $29!! I went and renewed my premium membership just so you wouldn't think any less of me.
Also, can someone please help me get to 25 mentions so my machismo feels validated ?
all good points, @omega21 :wink:

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Pricing usually equates to how badly someone wants something, and if they have the funds to support it!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
23 Posts
That was me with those 8 sets on akfiles. A friend and I bought a bunch for some projects and didnt end up using most of them. I priced them at $175 so we could break even with the original cost and shipping. I should have time this weekend to put the last 10 up for sale. Honestly didnt expect them to go that fast, figured Id have to sit on them for a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts