HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Feels good to be back in the forums here! For those that remember, I have done the move from NJ to WA and couldn't be happier. First thing I did (okay, 2nd thing I did as I bought a non-neutered AR), was purchase a VP9 and I LOVE it! After feeling it up for a few hours, I just happened to pick up my Glock 19 and it felt like it basically is...a blocky rectangle. While I love my G19 (and everyone should have one in their collection just like a 1911), the VP9 snapped me back into reality and after 500 flawless rounds of various FMJ, HP, and HST carry ammo, it was flawless. I already ordered a Stealth Gear USA IWB holster for it.

So all in all, I missed you guys (and gals!) Glad to be back!!

Tom
(Formerly from NJ, now residing in WA)

·
Priest of the P7
5,322 Posts
Hello all!

Feels good to be back in the forums here! For those that remember, I have done the move from NJ to WA and couldn't be happier. First thing I did (okay, 2nd thing I did as I bought a non-neutered AR), was purchase a VP9 and I LOVE it! After feeling it up for a few hours, I just happened to pick up my Glock 19 and it felt like it basically is...a blocky rectangle. While I love my G19 (and everyone should have one in their collection just like a 1911), the VP9 snapped me back into reality and after 500 flawless rounds of various FMJ, HP, and HST carry ammo, it was flawless. I already ordered a Stealth Gear USA IWB holster for it.

So all in all, I missed you guys (and gals!) Glad to be back!!

Tom
(Formerly from NJ, now residing in WA)
I feel the need to own neither a 1911 nor a block, but congrats on getting the hell off the east coast...and of course the guns.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome back and welcome to Evergreen State

1 - 8 of 8 Posts