Discussion Starter #1

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
These were limited to 100--- however, I feel confident that another Imperial Arsenal will be raided!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
And it is "Storm" Trooper. :wink:

Tony

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
They look very well done!

But I'm missing the point because, well, I really don't see the point. Why am I supposed to like these, again?

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look very well done!

But I'm missing the point because, well, I really don't see the point. Why am I supposed to like these, again?
If you're not a Star Wars fan/fanatic (The Mandalorian specifically) these will make no sense to you.

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Bostic is gonna get Jelly.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fantastic work!!! I'm definitely a buyer if another batch is done. They look incredible!
2nd batch is in progress. Not serialized like the limited edition mags, rather date coded.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Talking about plastics, what about a 4 position lower engraved with No Pew, Pew, Pew Pew Pew, and Brap! instead of the normal markings?
The lower would have to be painted over unless we mill out slightly the old markings--should come out ok but will have a slight recess. THoughts?

·
Registered
700 Posts
The lower would have to be painted over unless we mill out slightly the old markings--should come out ok but will have a slight recess. THoughts?
I was thinking of one of the lowers that hkparts sells that are unmarked as a start. Lower might still need to be sanded and cerakoed after to clear up but wouldn't be as big of a deal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts