HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few minutes ago, I got intel from a believable source about drastic changes in price policy of HK here in Germany. I don`t know if this will affect the US market too, but it seems possible.

All prices, including guns and gun parts will increase... in my opinion drastically. As sample, a MR223 which MSRP actually is 2390,- € (around $ 2790,-) will increase to a MSRP of over 2700,- € (over $ 3060,-). This is an MSRP increase of 13% in the sample I heard. Don`t know if this is an average increase on all products or if single products will get higher or lower changes than that.

Means to me as retailer, that I need to take out all pre-order options. Would be very bad selling today an item as pre-order for the old price while having to pay the new price when it hits our storage a few months later.

Maybe one of your retailers could find out more

·
Vendor
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I´m not sure what is ment... However, we can`t tell you anything about your own laws and rules. Our job ends after getting clearance for shipping from our governmental office and customs -> bringing the parcel on its way. I also never heard of any forms needed from our customers.

Some told me, that items like magazines with a cap over 10rds aren`t allowed in their state, so they don`t order them. But again, it is impossible for us to tell you anything about your own laws.
Don`t know if this really helps, but that`s all I know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts