HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across one today at a pawn shop, in great shape, but I don't know anything about them and I'm having trouble finding any real info on the Internet... None on the auction site either. .308, wood furniture, not your typical HK, I almost overlooked it.

Can anyone provide some more info or direct me to a link where I might find some info?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Ran across one today at a pawn shop, in great shape, but I don't know anything about them and I'm having trouble finding any real info on the Internet... None on the auction site either. .308, wood furniture, not your typical HK, I almost overlooked it.

Can anyone provide some more info or direct me to a link where I might find some info?
Theres at least a half dozen of them on gunbroker right now

·
Registered
657 Posts
HK SL6/7

Here's another link.

There really isn't very much on the web about these rifles, best shot is to use Hkpro's search feature, and there really isn't a ton of info here even.

Edited to add, the MSRP listed at the bottom of the link is just painful to look at.

·
Registered
405 Posts
What would you like to know? I have a high opinion of the rifle but I'm a little biased. It's built like a tank but very well balanced. Extremely accurate with the right ammo. Very dependable. Expensive mags and scope mount but I've found a scope mount/ring combo that I like better then the factory 05 mount/rings and 10 times better then the B-Square rail. Parts are hard to find but there's a lot of common parts between the SL6 and 7 and the 630/770/940 rifles and Numrich aka Gun Parts Corp does stock quite a few parts for these rifles. I guess if you can buy one reasonable and be patient looking for deals on magazines and squirreling away a few key spare parts, then you won't regret acquiring one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts