HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the new Inforce APL GEN3 on a P30 and P30L.

The fit is perfect, it's built tough, the beam is bright (and white), it's free of artifacts and the switches are the best out there. Used to be a fan of the SF X300-U, but thanks to the new GEN3 I no longer own any X300's.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Here is the new Inforce APL GEN3 on a P30, the fit is perfect.

It's built tough, the beam is bright (and white), it's free of artifacts and the switches are the best out there.

Used to be a fan of the SF X300-U, but thanks to the new GEN3 I no longer own any X300's.

I just got one of those for my HK45t. Size is perfect for that. I don't like when they stick out in front.

Have you seen the compact version? The universal aplc fits the p30 and vp9t perfectly at 200 lumens and no overhang.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I originally purchased both an APLc and APL. But after running them both I ordered two more APL's and gave the APLc to my brother-in-law.

The APLc is a nice light, but I prefer the full sized APL for the stronger mounting system, output and the fact it takes a CR123 battery. And I don't mind lights that are forward the muzzle.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yes, I originally purchased both an APLc and APL. But after running them both I ordered two more APL's and gave the APLc to my brother-in-law.

The APLc is a nice light, but I prefer the full sized APL for the stronger mounting system, output and the fact it takes a CR123 battery. And I don't mind lights that are forward the muzzle.
You were able to get the aplc on an hk? I thought they only fit Glocks right now

·
LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG
HK4 (4 cal), HK45T, P7PSP, P7M13, P30SKS, MARK23, SBRs: SP5, SP5K, Z5-RS, USC/UMP
372 Posts
I like the APL on my M9. It's a good light without being overpowering, and also has an IR mode.

One button on the bottom switches between white light and IR.

Was thinking about an APLc for my P30SK, but it's a pain in the @$$ getting decent leather holsters for anything with a light these days.

I don't mind kydex for the M9, but for everyday CCW, I really prefer good leather (TT Gunleather).

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here is the new Inforce APL GEN3 on a P30, the fit is perfect.

It's built tough, the beam is bright (and white), it's free of artifacts and the switches are the best out there.

Used to be a fan of the SF X300-U, but thanks to the new GEN3 I no longer own any X300's.

View attachment 133953
Great looking setup! I agree about the switch on the Inforce!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Those are yours? I thought they only fit Glocks right now. Now I need to go and buy 2
Yes sir, they're mine. The APLc fits a lot more than just the Glock 19, It also fits my M&P 2.0, Walther PPQ, Q5 Match. But it doesn't fit the HK45ct, p30sk, p2000sk, VP9sk.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Are there any holster manufacturers out there other than custom that make leather holsters for this rig? I am quickly falling in love with this setup!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts