HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A video of peaceniks protesting outside of the HK Factory in Oberndorf on August 5. My German is not good enough to catch a lot of it, but they are protesting that they make the evil weapons of war, and there is some neat footage of them sawing up a toy G36 and M16. They are quite proud of themselves.

They are members of some "Bicycle Peace Tour." (Friedensradtour)

Also, there is some construction going on in the background. Not sure what that is going to be.

The guy with his back to the camera said that he is an employee, for the last five years, and then describes a bullet wound that he got, not sure how.

Maybe our German friends can have a listen and fill in the details.

It's fun to watch, and a recent glimpse of our "Mecca."

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sparArqNlEQ

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
As southparks Eric Cartman would say... "God Damn Hippies"!! :D
:95:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
guess (as usual) they decided to look at, and give a hard time to the honest people, rather than the criminals and people whom we DONT want any weapons in-hand... figures :p

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
This one idiot making the speach said, that military uses G3's to kill and if they want to "only" injur enemy soldiers, then they use AK47!
Germany has too many people who lost reality!
The "employee" I think is fake. He said I got shoot in Turky working for HK. What a looser!

·
Registered
27 Posts
The "former employee" says he was bulding up MKEK factories in Turkey and got shot on his way back to Germany (the wound is barely if at all visible), probably by a .223 Rem.

During one of these peace rallies (can you call 10 people sawing softair guns apart a rally), he said they were ordered to shoot anyone who managed to get on to firm property (even if true: so what?).

The rest is just the usual "G3 is used by child soldiers" blablabla gibberish. What especially rediculous is what Marc already translated. shows how these people have no clue what they are talking about.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Wouldn't in be ironic if something happened to them like those PS3 people camping in the parking lots. Imagine them getting mugged at knifepoint. See! Don't you wish you had a gun?! Ban the knife! NOW! *rolleyes*

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ummm I liked that "UNIMOG" that you could first see in the video.... those monsters rock......
The one lady said that they were not losing sight of H&K and would come back till there was only civilian products made in "those halls" @ the H&K factory.
Also that ex employee did mention the 223 remington..... why is he hiding his face?? If he did work for H&K does he think they don't know who he is ??

They were also talking about the mecixan license to built G36 clones and the license that was given to Spain....
Interesting also how they keep talking about people being wounded or killed and the ones that are dead or hurt seem to know with what kind of rifle they were killed or wouned .... morons

·
Registered
47 Posts
I did´nt hear so much S**t in one video before. The best is the guy on the beginning, saying he interviewed a victim of a G3 Rifle, "the bullets drills into bones and smashes it...- HK Guns are to kill ( and Kalaschnikovs are toys!?!)

·
Registered
24 Posts
That guy contradicts himself in one sentence.....
He says that he talked to victims of G3 shots. Then he goes on that G3's are to Kill and Kalaschnikovs to injure.....
now if the G3 is to kill how is it he has talked to victims of G3 bullets???

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I think the chick with the yellow bandana and sawing the gun into has been sending me e-mails at my web site asking me to marry her. She into one of thoes marry an American wed sites and someone put me in there as a joke. The joke is the saw in her hand....TJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOW, That is one hell of a turnout!!! They better be careful, if they get anymore people they may have to bring in the police and close down a sidewalk.

-Matt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't forget that the Germans also have the Autobahn with no speed limit for over 3,700 miles. I'm sure no one ever died while driving too fast.

Unfortunately, some people can't deal with the fact that guns are made to kill people and other animals and to destroy stuff. That's what they all do. One is not more evil than another. A cop's gun is made to kill just like my P2000 is. Why can't the libs deal with this?

·
Registered
15 Posts
3 points...(add to them if you must!)...

1. I bet the 'so called employee' (of course who isn't) pinched his skin and said it was a wound from a rifle. *lol* Also, why would you speak out about the company you work for, duh! They pay your bills you moron! So there, you can tell he's a 'tree-hug'n hippie! :680:

2. Who the hell would want to go protest on their day off w/ 5 other hippies? *lol* :20000000:

3. Wouldn't it be funny if they were sawing those Airsoft guns and cut themselves w/ the hack saw? :5: What's more dangerous: a) owning guns and obeying the laws, or b) hate'n something you don't know jack about, rant'n and rave'n, and then cut'n yourself over your own stupidity? :40: *he he he*

kevin

·
Registered
109 Posts
The best is the guy on the beginning, saying he interviewed a victim of a G3 Rifle, "the bullets drills into bones and smashes it...- HK Guns are to kill ( and Kalaschnikovs are toys!?!)
Well, that's the logic of the German "Friedenaktivisten".

Because otherwise they would have to realize (at least in theory) that their agenda (that is: no German weapon exports equals peace in the world or so) belongs to the realm of fantasy...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts