HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah I saw that, too.

I would say that pack would be quite a bit less desireable than a registered sear, and MUCH less desireable than a true registered MG pack.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Nothing wrong with that.It will last probably as long as any other and the trip can be remanufactured again and again if it broke-Its not the registered piece.True its on the bottom end of desireable,but it will still put a smile on your face.

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,291 Posts
Wilson Registered Auto Pack...

Dam,

That's a true Wilson tuned and modified sear trip trigger unit...

That trigger pack is screaming for Gun Scubber for sure...

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Nothing wrong with that.It will last probably as long as any other and the trip can be remanufactured again and again if it broke-Its not the registered piece.True its on the bottom end of desireable,but it will still put a smile on your face.
Hell yeah, I'd love to have a registered pack. Oddly enough, that one will only take a non-factory catch because the hole is in the wrong place, but you could replace anything that could ever possibly wear out or break.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Now I don't know much about sears since I do not own one yet but plan to buy mine after my next deployment but I do know those springs look pretty gunked up. I have bought beater guns before in better condition, I am guessing it is the original owner and they payed much less for it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Parts replacement possibilities will depend on what parts are marked/serialized. I know LaFrance marks many parts in their HK packs so those parts are iffy replacement wise.

A registered pack is much nicer than a registered sear in many ways as setup/tuning is much easier. But a negative is that conversion to burst is a lot of work.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
On a positive note, it has a nice built-up ledge on the front of the trigger frame where it makes contact with the rifle's semiauto shelf. This would mean no (or not much) downward play when assembled to the rifle. How many posts for help have we seen on these boards which can be traced back to this problem? We see them regularly.

I wonder where the registration information placed? I wonder if it's on the other side of the trigger frame?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts