HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok let me start this off by saying I have HK, POF, and KCI mags and I find that they can all be somewhat difficult to release via the paddle mag release at times. Sometimes when I go to hit the paddle release I get nothing (becides what I assume authritus feels like) and other times they pop right out. After messing around with it I find that if I slightly push/justify the mag to the opposite side of the charging handle ( torwards the side of the push button release) while holding it and pressing the paddle it pops out with ease every time. If I do my best to hold the mag in the center it pops out easily 75%ish of the time and if I pull the mag torwards the side of the charging handle while pressing the release it is nearly impossible to remove. Is this a normal thing? is there some super secret trick that I do not know yet about efficient mag release operations?

Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
What gun are we talking about and who installed the paddle release?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I figured this out, It is a fesh build and it just needed some working, oiling, and polsihing on the contact surfaces due to the fresh finish. I don't want to mention the builder incase this would bring them any unintended negative flack.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts