HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I'm new to this forum but not to HK firearms. I purchased a 91A3 back in the 1980s and have been shooting there products ever since. I have a MR417 coming in the next few days and I can’t wait to shoot it. A few magazines for this rifle arrived today. I thought everything built by HK was built like a tank but these magazine are really flimsy. I hope someone makes an after market mag for this rifle.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Welcome to the forums! What country are you in?

The 417 mags are similar to those of the G36 so while they seem flimsy, are indeed durable.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, I must have forgotten that I was even registered.

Don’t get me wrong, I love HK firearms and can’t wait to shoot the new rifle. I’ll just handle those magazines like they cost me a hundred bucks.

I will have to work on my profile.

Chopstix, I’m from Washington State.

Thanks all.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Welcome (back) to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition!!! :biggrin:
Wow--- first post in 1 year/10 months since registration--- that is patience. :wink:

Tony
Good catch! Yeah, I missed that one. "Ah fooey" ~ Donald Duck

Wow, I must have forgotten that I was even registered.

Don’t get me wrong, I love HK firearms and can’t wait to shoot the new rifle. I’ll just handle those magazines like they cost me a hundred bucks.

I will have to work on my profile.

Chopstix, I’m from Washington State.

Thanks all.
My initial thought was how are you getting an HK417 here in the states as I didn't think they were available here just yet. Then I noticed MR417 for which I think you meant MR762 ;)

Anyhow, welcome back!

·
Banned
879 Posts
Welcome fellow Washingtonian!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts