1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Thanks kraf! :cool:

·
Banned
34,554 Posts
Thanks for the response and sorry for the late edit.

It would not be coincidental if these events occurred not too long ago, given the recent events (e.g., nuclear facilities, with U.S.-expressed concerns and with Russia " putin' " [pun intended] its .02 in, etc.).

Tony

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the response and sorry for the late edit.

It would not be coincidental if these events occurred not too long ago, given the recent events (e.g., nuclear facilities, with U.S.-expressed concerns and with Russia " putin' " [pun intended] its .02 in, etc.).

Tony
well no this event happens every year on annual police week which starts on Saturday the 20th of October.

·
Registered
179 Posts
duh

Obvisouly they haven't been to HKPros training course...they are all "bladed" with their MP5's...

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,953 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Also, not too good with the old laser safety issue... And I also noticed the prevalence of the slim line fore ends on the MP5's. Those older style ends get mighty hot!

·
Registered
198 Posts
This is a bit unrelated, but I'm guessing that the MP5s which occasionally turn up in the hands of Hamas militants are Iranian-made (since Iran is known to supply them with weapons)?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts