HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Very nice set of pics- our opponents in the next phase of the War on Terrorism!

·
Registered
242 Posts
VERY interesting pictures! Thanks for shareing!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just saw a story on Fox News about a parade in Iran for Ahmadinejad that used soldiers in different colored uniforms to depict a U.S. Flag with a swastika in it and a Star of David next to the flag. Then another group of soldiers formed the shape of a schmitar(sword) and marched into the Star of David and U.S. Flag! These pics could have been taken at that parade, this might explain some of the different colored uniforms. Anyone else see this?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just saw a story on Fox News about a parade in Iran for Ahmadinejad that used soldiers in different colored uniforms to depict a U.S. Flag with a swastika in it and a Star of David next to the flag. Then another group of soldiers formed the shape of a schmitar(sword) and marched into the Star of David and U.S. Flag! These pics could have been taken at that parade, this might explain some of the different colored uniforms. Anyone else see this?
Yeah rather interesting and I really hope we dont go to war or piss them off.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Could we please keep this HK related, gentlemen.

·
Registered
199 Posts
From Khamanei's visit to Graduation Ceremony of Army Cadets, October 2007:

Okay I have been looking at all these pictures and I see something. As per Mr. Swedish Chef's instructions, I will keep my observations HK oriented. None of these HK licensed G3 rifles ( and apparently the HK smg's) have a bolt or bolt carrier. Look particularly at the two middle rifles in the picture that I have retained--recoil spring and recoil guide only are visible. These rifles have HK licensed steel mags but nothing is going to exit those HK licensed barrels. Could it possibly be that these solders are not trusted with complete HK rifles? I know, this ensures no negligent discharge takes place in a crowded area, but it also defuses the intentions of the disgruntled. (Yes, I am trying to be sarcastic. I have been told that the M14 rifles used for drill and ceremonies at West point also have no bolt.)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts