HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
What is the point of this bastardization?
Usually you bullpup something to shorten it's overall length.
But this thing must have a 30" barrel on it so it's probably
longer than a stock G3 anyways.
That frickin carrying handle is going to make it impossible to mount
optics anywhere close to the barrel so what's the point of the horribly
long barrel?

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Reminds me of a comment I used to hear at work from a lawyer when I would bring him a proposal: "Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something..."

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Well, it's really no more ugly than a Steyr Aug and people tend to gobble those up. The only pretty bullpup design of that sort I can think of is the Kel Tec RFB.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Well, it's really no more ugly than a Steyr Aug and people tend to gobble those up. The only pretty bullpup design of that sort I can think of is the Kel Tec RFB.
Go wash your mouth out with SDducs996's homemade soup........:). I am a big bullpup (especially the AUG) and G3 lover, but that thing is an abortion.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Go wash your mouth out with SDducs996's homemade soup........:). I am a big bullpup (especially the AUG) and G3 lover, but that thing is an abortion.
+1, the aug has nice lines, that thing is just dumb...

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Make me unsee it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
If the Iranians think it worthwhile to build a gawdawful abortion like that, one shudders to consider what their nuclear weapons program is like.

Blitzkrieg, this is one of the terrible:

"Things You Can't UnSee"!

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Ummm... it just kinda looks like someone saw something similar at one time and decided to make one for hisself. I don't see where it solves one or any problem. A 51 or a 51K has a lot more going for it and is a hell of a lot shorter and lighter.

I'd label it a curiosity, nothing more.

·
Requiescat In Pace
3,807 Posts
Just sitting and searching the web, and came up with this:

I think it would be interesting to shoot this.

Chief
One must consider the source - Iran.
We should ship them a boat load of Brazilian CBC ammo for these things. 2X the chamber pressure then standard 7.62mm NATO.
Would do a nice job on the brain bucket with the head placed right over the chamber at ignition.

G3Kurz

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Cut the barrel down and i like it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
It looks like someone asked "which one would you want to carry?", and they, are all afraid to answer !!

Spetnaz2.0 posted this pic
It looks like it really needs a Cheek piece, to protect the shooter's face.
The more I look at it, the more I think that, it's a bad idea!

·
Registered
304 Posts
dear god...it looks like the monkey-frogs from Beerfest.

·
Registered
854 Posts
it looks like something Hi-Point would engineer...

Why are we so afraid of these guys if their engineering department comes up with some Airsoft looking two-bit hackjob like this?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts