·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would look sweet with your wood stock:

·
Registered
159 Posts
too bad i cant read arabic, i would like to know how much stuff cost over there. In iraq you could buy just about anything for a few american dollars or you could just "liberate" needed items :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Wow, that would be very cool to have a solid wooden-clad lower :D

Its is most likely a wooden vinear on the steel lower, contact semented on. Still very cool!

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,293 Posts
Iranian G-3 rifle with wood furniture set...

I like the wooden G-3 Wide Forearm...

Did anyone notice that ???

The wooden pistol grip housing is 50 / 50 with my taste...

I really like the wide wood forearm...

·
Registered
221 Posts
I suspect the furniture is brown plastic, the trigger housing appears to be MP5-style S-E-F. Also, the "arabic" info labels are really more likely to be farsi, as this is the official language in Iran AFAIK.
And the brown iranian G3 was depicted in this thread more than a year ago.

Another intersting item in the smorgasboard pic is the UZI smg behind the shotgun. One would assume that those don't go well with the current rethoric of president Ahmadinejad and the cleric counsel......

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Yeah, I would have thought the same thing about Uzi's and the Ayatollah, but I think there was a licensed factory from the Shah's days and they still really seem to like them as this guy was busted just a few months ago trying to export 100,000 illegally to Iran.

"100,000 Uzi Submachine Guns to Iran – On Aug. 27, 2007, Seyed Maghloubi pleaded guilty in the Central District of California to attempting to illegally export goods to Iran. As part of his plea agreement, Maghloubi admitted that he had plotted to illegally export as many as 100,000 Uzi submachine guns as well as night vision goggles to officials in Iran’s government. According to the facts of the plea agreement, the defendant sought to have the weapons shipped from the U.S. to Dubai and later transported over the border to Iran. The investigation was conducted by the FBI and the Los Angeles Police Department."

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2007/October/07_nsd_807.html

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Yeah, I would have thought the same thing about Uzi's and the Ayatollah, but I think there was a licensed factory from the Shah's days and they still really seem to like them as this guy was busted just a few months ago trying to export 100,000 illegally to Iran.

"100,000 Uzi Submachine Guns to Iran – On Aug. 27, 2007, Seyed Maghloubi pleaded guilty in the Central District of California to attempting to illegally export goods to Iran. As part of his plea agreement, Maghloubi admitted that he had plotted to illegally export as many as 100,000 Uzi submachine guns as well as night vision goggles to officials in Iran’s government. According to the facts of the plea agreement, the defendant sought to have the weapons shipped from the U.S. to Dubai and later transported over the border to Iran. The investigation was conducted by the FBI and the Los Angeles Police Department."

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2007/October/07_nsd_807.html

funny - the president of iran is a rapid anti-semite, and he was trying to get uzi's! haha, they should of let them go through, but have them modify to blow up when shot....

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think the funiture is brown to look like wood. whether painted or molded. The pistol frame looks painted to match. IMO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts