HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sent him an order by email about 1.5 weeks ago and haven't gotten a reply or seen my credit charged. Is he just backed up and normally takes this long to process orders?

His email address is an AOL account and it has me skeptical that someone is actually receiving the emails. He has a whole page dedicated to a very regimented ordering process and you have to just fill out his order form with what you want and email it as a PDF (with your complete CC info) or fax it. Will I get a response if I fax it? The whole AOL email and fax machine and old school HTML website thing seem a bit off. Is this guy still in business? I am trying to convert my USC to an UMP. Should I just be patient?

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
This is normal for Ed at HDPS. Sometimes he might take a little while to get back to you but he does great work. I have used him several times.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
+1 for fax order is fastest. I just wrote on the fax paper what I want and qty and my CC# and my name and address. If he has question with your fax order then you will get an email from him. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts