HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see them on their website but there aren't many for sale and I don't see them on gun genie. are the limited production ? not currently being made or am I lookin in the wrong places.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
There are a few for sale on Gunbroker. They were a limited run. I think 1000 each were made.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I had one.

I sent mine to BDL. The supposed "cerakote" that HK puts on the slide from the factory was thick and almost gummy feeling. Nothing at all like real cerakote, such as what was used on the refinish, here:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So they were a limited edition and no longer being made… Only 1000 made is that true… But it looks like there are still some available as pointed out

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
That's exactly where I got mine. :) Customer service was absolutely spectacular.

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I really like that work Uncle Malace. You think they could do a P2000 with green to give the same effect? Is it paint? How does it hold up on the frame and polymer?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Try the Franklin Gun Shop in Franklin, TN. They should have a full FDE.
I was there today. They had the HK45 Tactical in OD green. I didn't see the Hk 45 in OD green, though they may have had one in the back. Tons of guns in that store. My mind was blown.

·
Registered
721 Posts
No lack of integrity here. Price updated to reflect that. Judgemental people are the worst...
Apparently you don't know what the definition of integrity is. Is a product that is advertised as new, that is clearly used, does not come as advertised with the number of magazines that was advertised and is missing a backstrap, an example of an add and transaction that reflects integrity? My Judgement is sound and an accurate assessment Sir. Like I said, use caution on any related "deals" from seller. My post had nothing to do with price. Buyer beware. Product may not be as advertised. I didn't post in the specific link of the sale, but the link was posted in this thread and I don't want to see a member take a chance with this specific seller. I won't derail this thread any further.

Heckler & Koch Sand HK45 45ACP NEW : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com *smoking deal from great people, with no doubts of what you will be getting....

·
Registered
974 Posts
I really like that work Uncle Malace. You think they could do a P2000 with green to give the same effect? Is it paint? How does it hold up on the frame and polymer?
Thanks! Yes, I'm sure he could. The entire base coating was stripped away anyways. I was actually considering having him do my P2000 in an OD color, but same style. I have no doubt he could make it work. It holds up very well, plus with any holster wear that does come through just adds to the 'battleworn' look.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Thanks! Yes, I'm sure he could. The entire base coating was stripped away anyways. I was actually considering having him do my P2000 in an OD color, but same style. I have no doubt he could make it work. It holds up very well, plus with any holster wear that does come through just adds to the 'battleworn' look.
How's the finish holding up?

·
Registered
974 Posts
It's great so far. Just a hint of wear on the very front corners of the slide after many presentations. Oddly enough there's no spots on the frame where I can see any wear yet. I figured that would be the first to show. I'll be hitting the desert to shoot some steel on Saturday, I think. I'll get some more pics after that's over.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts